Friday, October 24, 2008

So I'm a flaky blogger....

darn...sorry I'm such a flaky chick when it comes to the blogging...I guess I'm too busy LIVING the moment to write about it! (that is my excuse anyway...) I do have lots of stuff to blog about...two different family visits....a wedding anniversary(can I really have been married 14 years already???where did THAT time go?) Two birthdays...(one of us turned 5 and one of us turned 35...I'll let you guess WHO) and several projects, both sewing and decorating...
SEE??? Busy busy...that is my problem!
I HAVE been hanging out with a fabulous group of ladies on my small amount of computer time...the wonderful ladies who run the Boutique Buyers Blog asked me to do a guest-writer post for the month of October...you can check out my attempt to be funny HERE...please feel free to leave NICE comments, (go easy on me folks) and remember...I never claimed to be a good writer...
And costume season is over....darn....
I do have a few more pics of costumes to post, I feel sad to be done already--but quite happy to be moving on to Holiday-wear! Since I have PILES of corduroys and silks...and taffetas....and knits all staring at me waiting for me to make them into SOMETHING for colder weather, I'd better stop typing and get sewing.
Here is my latest listing...I had the opportunity to guest with the LimeVine girls (a fabulous design group on ebay) and they had the fabulous theme of "LUSTRE"...

You can visit the auction for this little number HERE...

2 comments:

Kassie said...

HAHAHA! holy cow...I thought I was going to die when I read about the whole wig episode. I mean it was funny when you told me about it but it was HILARIOUS to read about it! Especially the Brazil tourists! What a life you lead sweet Nat :)

Anna Andalasia said...

I just wanted to leave a comment saying I LOVE the dresses you make for little girls! I always loved dressing up when I was younger (hee hee, I still love to dress up!), and these are exactly the sort of dresses I loved. So many costumes for little kids nowadays are simplified and very lacking in the details that make the costume. Yours are perfectly designed and detailed, making them absolutely adorable.