Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GLAM GLAM Geisha...


I've wanted to try a different TAKE on a traditional Kimono for quite some time...this was the result





There.  I quite like how it turned out actually...
And Reagi had a fabulous time pretending she was a japanese princess slash NINJA...(not sure why she felt like it was appropriate attire for karate moves...but there you go)



I always feel like I should offer a little space with all the "blooper" pictures from the photo shoot--they can actually make me laugh out loud on occasion.  hmm...I think I'll have to start doing that:)

Cree, my sweet friend over on THIS IS BOUTIQUE even awarded me the listing of the day...thank you my dear!  If you haven't visited her site you should head on over...quite fabulous!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Quite adorable. Thanks for sharing Nat.

IrinaBohemianDance said...

Hi!

Beautiful crea!!You are so talented...

Kisses,

Irina

The Juergens Family said...

Way awesome costume! You are amazing girl!!!