Thursday, October 15, 2009

yeah....it's only been SEVEN months...what are you complaining about?


That title is for you Kass:)

Yes...I realize it's been awhile---I have been BUSY. I know the rest of you think you are busy and still manage to post to your fabulous blogs/maintain you fabulous lives/raise your fabulous children....but alas, I am NOT super-woman and I never claimed to be.


We moved. We practically killed ourselves getting our house ready to sell (since in this market a home has to be ABOVE and BEYOND perfect to even have a chance) painting/installing floors/tiling/yardwork-----yeah....we were BUSY. Then we MOVED--which in and of itself is awful--I know what I'm talking about, we've moved 14 times in our 15 years of marriage, and I pretty much NEVER want to see a moving box again...


I've been trying to unpack...get kids in school...start piano/violin/dance lessons....help husband adjust to new job/schedule/life...set up my sewing room...keep up with custom orders....LOTS of family has visited (and don't take that the wrong way my dear family--we have LOVED being close enough to have you all come) then EVERYONE got the flu---sigh----yeah...BUSY fall...BUSY YEAR for that matter.


But...HERE we are in Idaho...and it's fabulous! I love being back here--I really do. It feels like home. I love that it is so close to Yellowstone Park--you can literally just run over there for the day...





and it's FALL...my favorite time of year


It's good to be back.

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Mostly hilarious! And you better not be complaining that I've visited you three times since you've moved. Good grief. :) Love you sweet Nat, thanks for posting a bloggy!

Sue M said...

I was so excited to see you had posted something new. Wonderful pictures. You have some of the cutest kids ever. Love Sue